Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Obligatory Welcome Post

And so begins the life of a newlywed, new homeowner, disenchanted employee and aspiring cook. I plan on chronicling my life and times. I hope I'll have something interesting to say once in a while. Marriage has been such a drastic change in my life, I figure it would help if I blogged about it. Owning my own home has also been a daunting task. The husband and I bought a slight fixer-upper in May and have been doing a good deal of work on it since.

Don't ask me when we're having kids though, I'm so tired of that question so I'll answer it now. Not for a few years.

It would be nice to meet some people on here who are in similar situations.

I also might talk about things I cook for dinner. And bitch about my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment